Aragwadha Arishtam is an Ayurvedic medicine used for various skin diseases. It is also known as Aragwadharishta, Aragvadharishtam.
It contains about 5 – 7 % of self generated natural alcohol.
Uses of Aragwadharishtam:
This is a purifying tonic, which can help the body to get rid of blood impurities and flush out the system of any toxins left inside.
Indications of Aragwadharishtam:
- All types of skin disorders.
- Krimi – Intestinal worm infestation
- Arsha – Piles
- Vrana – Ulcers
Ingredients of Aragwadharistam:
- Aragwadha (Cassia fistula)
- Guda (jaggery)
- Madhu (honey)
- Vidangasara (Embelica ribes)
- Amalaki (Embelica officinale)
- Haritaki (Terminalia chebula)
- Trivrit (Ipomea turpenthum)
- Ela (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Lavanga (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Maricha (Piper nigrum)
Direction for Usage:
15-25 ml twice daily, before food or as advised by the physician.
Dose for children:5 ml, mixed with 5 ml of water, 2 times a day before or after food.